Monday, September 1, 2008


Yesterday was the bridal shower for Juliana here at my parents house. It went quite well. The food was all really good, thanks to the additional dishes that Karen brought with her. Her daughters also made these adorable heart shaped blueberry tarts, that were quite delicious. I'm sure they had a more successful morning in the kitchen than I did. I managed to start a fire in the microwave and have the oven smoking the entire time I was using it. I'm not sure I should be using the oven or even the kitchen without adult supervision. I'm slightly less stressed now that I know the bridal shower is over and that it went well. I was so worried about it all, but it managed to all come together and everyone was so wonderful. Juliana has some really special people as friends and family. Today is moving day and I haven't packed at all yet.

No comments: