Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yo Pete!


Often when I'm in my room, whether it be early afternoon or very early morning, I will often here a male voice yell out "YO PETE". This afternoon he did it for at least ten minutes. I kind of wanted to say "Pete doesn't want to see you!! Leave him alone!" This happens pretty much every single day. This is the first time I've actually bothered to look out the window to see what "yo pete" looks like. He will go down the alley next to my apartment building to holler up at the windows in apartment next door, where hopefully Pete lives. It could just be where he thinks Pete lives and that is why Pete never actually comes down to get him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pete is a cat, a cat who doesn't appreciate being called in that manner. That is why he never comes, and why, therefore, that man keeps calling him every day.

The Janitor

Gary said...

this was a great blog. the picture made me laugh.