Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was so much fun this year! I was the super hero version of myself! I made my cape and shirt that day and I am fairly proud of how it turned out. I really just wanted to wear a cape. The weather was perfect for it as well, kind of windy and super warm. It was actually 61 degrees out when we did the West End Parade at 6pm. We went to a new restaurant/bar called Grace, which is in an old church. It was really beautiful and enough fun to tide us over until we could get into the sold out Space dance party.


So excited for Trick or Treaters!!! Unfortunately none came while we were still home, but our bowl was half empty when we got back! I thought so many more would come by since we are in a residential area that is safe. More candy for me!

No comments: