Thursday, August 25, 2011

Reny's Grand Opening-Topsham


Last week I was fortunate enough to attend the grand opening of the newest Reny's location, in Topsham! The store is huge and the selection is fantastic. It was slightly bizarre to be walking around in a store that had it's shelves fully stocked and all merchandise in it's proper place. Once the crowds of people that had gathered outside were let in, the shelves did not stay fully stocked for long. It was amazing to see how many people came out for the grand opening and came out to shop. I had just purchased over forty dollars worth of goods from Reny's the prior week, so I didn't have an immediate need for any new things, but I did spy some toys that my niece and nephew might need to have in the immediate future. There is also a clock radio that would make a nice addition to my office during tax season, which is when we are able to listen to the radio on the weekends.

No comments: