Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!
I made the most amazing cake ever. It's a pumpkin chocolate layer cake and I would post pictures of it, but I forgot my camera cord. My dad liked it so much that he had two pieces, which is unusual for him, due to the fact that he hardly ever eats dessert. If you have ever had a Zoe's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookie, it pretty much tastes like that, but with chocolate frosting on it. All of it was made from scratch and I'm pretty proud of it. I saw the recipe on the New York Times website and decided that I should make it.
I am trying to decide if I want to go out shopping tomorrow morning or not. I feel like Black Friday early morning shopping is something that everyone should experience at least once in their life. I'm not sure I can convince anyone to go with me, which means I would be by myself and that is kind of frightening. Those shoppers get a little crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bobbi, I will go with you.... well maybe...

call me