Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday morning walk





This morning I went to the Space gallery in order to get signed up as a volunteer. I can't wait to start volunteering! I'm signed up to be a gallery sitter next Saturday. I also signed up to work a show and a film at the end of December.
It was so fantastic walking through Portland on a quiet Saturday morning. I was in love with everything I saw. I took a lot of pictures with my Holga and my digital camera. You can see more pictures at my flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29668807@N08/
I took a lot of photos of that statue with the holiday outfit on. It is in Longfellow Square and I find it really great that someone dressed it up for the holidays. I wish someone would do it to the fountain in Bath.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I've seen a bra in that stupid sculpture in Bath so many times!