Tuesday, December 9, 2008


I saw all of these birds lined up on the roof and had to take a picture of them when I was on the walk this weekend. It was really close to the house on State Street that has the prayer flags on their porch.
I'm kind of realizing today how much work I have to do in a week. Finals are seriously going to kill me this semester. My accounting professor seems to think it's a good idea to throw us the financial statements to Lehman Brothers because it will be a good learning experience. This would be great as a project sometime during the semester, but for our final?! He even admits that he doesn't understand them all, but wants us to give our best effort.

1 comment:

alicecila said...

Don't worry, I'll handle the Lehman Brothers financial statements- that's child's play for me.