Tuesday, October 5, 2010


On the way to Vermont a month ago we stopped at a few places in the White Mountains. These ducks were so much fun! Nick had to buy food for them from a machine, because he tricked them by kneeling down to say hi and ended up with a whole bunch of hungry ducks around him. To make up for it he spent his last quarters to buy them some food. Vermont was so beautiful and warm. I walked down to the waterfront and read Artemis Fowl in the sunshine. I ended up with a nice burn on my left shoulder. I couldn't stop looking at the mountains that you can see in the background of this picture. They are so beautiful. The whole trip was full of such amazing scenery. The ride back was probably the best, since Nick drove and I could just look out the window at the countryside.

No comments: