Saturday, November 27, 2010

I realized that I haven't even mentioned the fact that I went to Oregon in October to visit two of my best friends! It was a really grand adventure. I flew on JetBlue, primarily due to the fact that they advertise unlimited snacks. Turns out once I was on the flight I didn't even care about the snacks! All I wanted to do was sleep until it was over. Both flights were spent that way. I also managed to not even need to use the bathroom using my sleep through the flight strategy, which was good since I had the window seat. Here are just a few pictures from the trip.


The first day there my friend Alice and I went on this Tree to Tree adventure. There were zip lines and we had to climb up/over/around different obstacles. It was really fun. In the next few days we went to the zoo, Saturday Market and a roller derby bout. After the roller derby bout I went to Eugene to visit my friend Sarah!



We went to a pumpkin patch to "pick" pumpkins. The only thing actually required from us was to decide on whatever pumpkin out we wanted and then carry it. No actual picking was necessary. They had the tastiest kettle corn popcorn at this pumpkin patch. I wish I had realized how good it was while still there and bought five bags to bring back with me.
After a few days in Eugene I took the train back to Portland, Oregon. It was really beautiful. I snapped some pictures along the way and I really like how they turned out. I'm convinced my camera has taken one too many falls and also the windows of the train were really dirty, but that resulted in some pretty pictures.

No comments: