Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving!


My family! (minus my Uncle Lincoln who was taking the photo) We had Thanksgiving last Saturday, which turned out to be a good thing since I am dealing with a horrible cold at the moment. Nick, my boyfriend, made dinner over at his apartment last night and it was really good! I managed to still have some of the honey orange zest butter my mom made for the family Thanksgiving and use it for the biscuits we had last night. It is so good. I was going to make a pie, but then realized yesterday I didn't have any ingredients to make it and all the stores were closed. I guess planning ahead is not something I can do while sick. Another thing that had to go was Black Friday shopping. There was no way I could see myself fighting the crowds to get deals today. I bought a few things online, but I'm going to save my money for:
http://www.picnicportland.com/

and
Shop-A-Do!

Buy local this holiday season! I'm pretty sure by the time those two events come I will be done with my Christmas shopping anyways, but I can just buy things for myself or find some more things that my mom and dad would like. Also, I've come to the conclusion I need a new camera. I think I dropped it one too many times to take nice pictures anymore (as you can tell from the grainy quality of the above photo).

No comments: