Saturday, April 25, 2009

I have noticed that there is a lack of "Yo PETE". Pete must have moved or yo pete must have not made it through the winter? I have also not seen my old arch nemesis Dr. Snuggles and the other cat whose name is also Pete. I am thinking they might not have made it through the winter, but there have been cat paw prints on my car, so maybe they are just being sneakier.
Next Wednesday I am going down to Maryland for a wedding. If anyone has any travel suggestions for the DC area they would be more than appreciated. I have no idea what to do down there. I know there are a lot of things to do, but I also don't know if we will even have much time to do anything besides wedding things. I'm getting a little stressed out about the travel and money and everything, but I know that once everything starts happening that it will be ok.

No comments: