Sunday, April 26, 2009

This morning Nick and I went to the Good Egg Cafe, which is the Pepperclub's breakfast/brunch version of itself. It was fantastic. I really want to go again, but I feel like there are so many other places in Portland that I have to try first. It is definitely my new favorite though. They have a really good vegetarian selection and their english muffins are so tasty. Last night we went to Sillys, which was the first time I had ever been there. I love their vegan menu and the sweet potato fries are so delicious. They are thick cut, have a little bit of salt on them and very tasty. We also had some fried pickles, which were weird, but also good. We were going to try the new raw/vegan restaurant GRO, but it turned out to be closed. Going to Sillys instead only consisted of extending our walk a little bit further. It was probably good that we walked there, since we needed to burn off a few of the many calories we consumed.

No comments: