Friday, June 6, 2008


A look from the hill that takes you down into Winooski (Vermont), where I am currently residing. This picture shows part of one of the most confusing rotaries that I have ever driven in. I really like the area around the rotary. All of the buildings are made of brick and there are a couple of really good restaurants in them. There is also a nice printing and shipping store that is owned by a father and a son. Mary (my roommate) told me about it and how nice they are. The store is Dawg's Shipping and Printing or something around that combination of shipping and printing.

I went out to eat a couple of nights ago at Tiny Thai which is also in one of the brick buildings that surround the rotary. It wasn't the best Thai food that I have ever had, but it was nice to have some since I haven't been to Bangkok Thai in Portland (Maine) for about a month. I feel a serious lack of good restaurants in the area, but I haven't been out to try that many yet. I really miss the food in Maine. There are so many good vegetarian restaurants in Maine and now I feel that I might have taken them for granted while I was living there.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yay for Bobbi's blog!! This is so exciting :) It will be fun to see what you're up to. Can't wait for the next installment!